Terms & conditions for MatScores.com:
Welcome to the MatScores.com website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern MatScores.com's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term MatScores.com or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owners of this website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information, materials, or other services provided on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to reconcile any refunds from or payments made to a third party listed on this website. We shall not be liable for any errors, refunds, payments, or services rendered or not rendered by a third party.
- The information entered by you may be displayed on this website for a third party to view. Additional information generated by this website such as match results and other wrestling statistics is made available for third parties to view. By using this site you are authorizing us to gather and display this information to the general public.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the software, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless there is expressed written consent from us.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense which we will pursue to the fullest extent of the law.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Additional terms & conditions for the USFL league:
- By registering for participation in the USFL, I acknowledge that my child understands the rules and regulations of the USFL Pankration.
- I understand that participation in Pankration and all combative sports have a certain amount of risk of injury, serious injury or death.
- I acknowledge that my child is medically fit and covered under valid health insurance.
- In the event of an emergency, I herby authorize any licensed medical personal to perform any accepted medical procedure deemed necessary and I agree to bear the expense of such treatment.
- I understand and agree that my child may be photographed and/or filmed during USFL competitions.
- I further agree and understand that my child's image may be displayed on magazines, web sites, DVD's, Videos and all other sources of media without further notice or action.
- I affirm that all the information I provided is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge.
- If contacted by an event promoter I will promptly respond, either accepting or rejecting the proposed match up and failure to respond in any manner will result in my removal from this database.
I AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE USFL CODE OF CONDUCT:
- Accept accountability for all behavior and its outcomes
- Honor obligations and promises
- Exercise self-control
- Be fair with others in dealings on and off the mat, ring, cage, and etc.
- Take pride in themselves and their accomplishments, but never at the expense of demeaning another person or group
- Respect the efforts of others
- Respect authority
- Compete by the spirit, not just the letter, of the rules of the sport/event
- Strive to make the USFL better through support and contribution as a member and as a citizen
Please fill out the form completely:
|© 2018 MatScores.com|